Untitled #2

6:34 AM Unknown 0 Comments

I

thank you is all that i can say,
standing beside me without leaving me astray,
like sea shells by the bay,

thank you for loving me,
this little soul that was meant to be,
making constant mistakes for the eyes to see,

thank you for not forgetting,
although i'd ignore you signing,
despite everything, you still hear me calling.

II

where have you been all my life?
you've came the moment i was about to dive,
into burning hell,

there's no words to say about you,
making me vulnerable out of the blue,
like you're a ringing bell,

where have you been, are you for real?
pulling me back, making me feel,
drawn to you, can you tell?

words can never describe this feeling,
almost like God heard me calling,
i can never say farewell.

---------------------------------------------

this week, i've learn a lot, i've acknowledge and i've loved. how i realized that love involves the universe, doesn't mean to be involve with someone. love is a feeling that you nurture deep inside your heart than later realize that greater love. how do you get that greater love? open you heart to possibilities, open your heart to greater things, OPEN! i didn't realize this until i felt happiness to the point were i cried. now i know what was the tears of joy...Alhamdulillah!

0 comments: