Quelqu'un M'a Dit

1:43 AM Unknown 2 Comments

by Carla Bruni

i've read this and it was something that i really need in my current situations and to dust off this year's dirt. i never realized that all the small things could cure my wounded heart. it made me appreciate the life that i've borrowed. that inspired me to list down my awesome things...very random, very small, very AWESOME!

1. listening to music while walking, imagining that i'm shooting a video clip.
2. after shower feeling.
3. watching people's body language while talking to me.
4. finishing the last bits of food.
5. been called apon when the laptop hanged.
6. waking up beside someone.
7. waking up knowing that the person beside you is staring.
8. butterflies in my stomach.
9. buying mcD's on a fasting month and pretend to be chinese.
10. that warm feeling when hugging.
11. feeling the texture of the palm when holding hands.
12. looking at the screen when the phone rings.
13. the feeling when you've finally found the right shoe.
14. taking off every accessories before hitting the shower.
15. choosing the 'outfit of the day'.
16. soaking my toes in a warm beach sand.

there's more to it...i'll continue in the future...=)

2 comments:

nadia said...

hey i like carla bruni too
especially l'amour.

i tried to sing as "french" as i can just to feel the song. haha

Unknown said...

we all do...badly!huhu...