Untitled #1

3:16 AM Unknown 0 Comments

I

chains,
tying me up around my wrist,
because i'd took a risk,
to wish for something that does not exist,

chains,
invincible yet pulling,
preventing me from falling,
preventing me from moving,

chains,
made me feel something that i should not,
something that i would fought,
over the one thing that completes me, so i thought.

II

call me stupid, call me crazy,
call me whatever, call me hasty,
i won't be mad if you call me baby,
because all i want is you and me,
judging by this, i'm not confident with my wish,
however i still have hope, then call me selfish,
call me whatever you want, i won't get angry,
because we've shared everything, even our history,
you once left me feeling flattered when trust were exchanged,
now you're turning your back, left me estranged,
convince me love wasn't something you've made up,
because my feelings for you would immediately stop,
so as my heart, or the air that i breathe,
when every inhale, i feel you moving inside of me.

0 comments: