New York

8:30 PM Unknown 0 Comments

by Snow Patrol


I haven't done this in a while, but here we go!

Little Things : The List goes on!

41. Realized that I still have a little bit balance in my Starbucks card.
42. The chill weather in a bright sky.
43. Nescafe/coffee in the morning,evening & night.
44. The smell of clean clothes.
45. Wearing my baby RayRay.
46. Waiting patiently for things that I've always wanted to have.
47. Eating fried food.
48. Roadtrip with bunch of crazy people.
49. Entering an art gallery.
50. Eating ice cream by the lake.
51. The blur expression on my niece when I confused her.
52. Watching Zooey Deschanel on New Girl.
53. Men in suits.
54. Learning a new song.
55. Chocolate Chip Cookies
56. Floral printed fabric.
57. Watching Joseph Gordon Levitt's films.
58. Twirling on a new dress.
59. The click sound when you press a pen.
60. Land on a shoulder to cry on.


Happy December!

0 comments: