Stay With Me Baby

6:22 PM Unknown 0 Comments

By Duffy



Marriage. Kahwin. Tua. Leave me alone!

As you aged (as a female), you can't help but to talk about marriage. Get married and build your house together with that someone special. Eventually, having mini-me's running around the house. However when your friends can't stop talking about it, you've decided that enough is enough!

It's not that I'm against marriage or anything. I mean, I'll admit that it does sounds fun to have someone to wake up in the morning to, joke around, annoy and to share a goal that most people would think silly with.

Not to be a sour puss but ladies, there's more to life than your marriage! "But Aisyah, you haven't really experienced the true feelings of being married. You wouldn't understand."

Yes my friends, I would never understand it until I get married myself. I would never understand the urge to tell someone what my husband did last night, or what my kid ate yesterday, or how my kids look (yesterday, today and tomorrow included). However the harsh reality is my friends, there is such thing as too much information. That includes listening to your 'bedroom stories'. For education purposes, why not! But, there's a very fine line to it.



And then there's no news, tak-nampak-batang-hidung kinda friends. I respect that they prefer to remain private with their personal lives after marriage. But remember this, who was the person who listened to your rambling when you had problems with your future husband? Who was the person who was there when you needed to go out and stuffed yourself with ice cream? There's nothing wrong with returning the favour once in a while (not that I'm asking for it, but you know).



And again, I'll admit that I wouldn't understand it until I'm there. What I could say is that, no matter what situations you may be, don't forget the people who supported you and helped you when you decided to tie the knot. And also, please be considerate to those who aren't. Regardless, I'm always one call away. <3 p="">



Just don't. Peace out!

0 comments: