Autumn's Monologue

5:24 AM Unknown 2 Comments

by From Autumns to Ashes

when i was nineteen, I've lost my father who i barely knew. I've lost my dearest brother at thirteen. to whom knew me well, you'll understand part of my sufferings throughout my entire life. and that, i thank you for giving me the chance to be a part of your life. and that, i would like to share this video.

the first time i saw this, i cried hard. no words to describe it. (this guy's name is Onision, do see his Youtube page after watching this.)


2 comments:

nadia said...

i saw this 1 too.
he got a lot of supporters
someone said that this man blog his true stories.

Unknown said...

yep!n i'm currently obsessed with his videos!he gave ppl hope that life is not as bad as it may seemed even after you went tru shit. finding humor and the ppl you love are the key to survival.