Roots Before Branches

10:50 PM Unknown 2 Comments

Hello Earthlings,

The purpose of this blog originally was to inspire, to review films and to discuss things that matter the most. However, my life has been a turbulence and this blog turned personal. I have no intentions to attract cheap attentions and do believe me, although we are currently living in one narcissistic community where even the littlest stupid things matter most. I live in an environment where your ideology places you to a certain status quo. It's like high school all over again. I chose to be a sponge. I absorb to adapt. It lead me to know lots of kinds of human beings. I learn to love and experience my heart shattered into million of pieces in a split second. Reattached and shattered again. But that made me learn to be a better person. I also learn not to hold grudges, and to forgive eventually (although it's within my nature to forgive instantly!). In my 23 years of living this earth, God gave me the visual of the things that may took 10 to 50 years to experience. I was lucky but not so lucky. I scarred easily and carries a burden that I myself couldn't have imagined. Not to brag, but it's the truth. I saw people's joy, glory, pain and suffering. I see people come and go.

Love this picture of my step dad, he's having his deep thoughts again. Daydreaming perhaps!

I've always envision myself being the helper, the hero, the concrete wall where people could lean on. It gives me slight of relief whenever I manage to help someone on their times in need. I listen to their expression of words, I felt what they were feeling, and it gave me an inspiration to see it and apply it on myself. However, I have come to a point where I need to pay attention to myself, to what I need and what I want in this life. To search who I really am and to obligate the needs of my religion. To understand the meaning of life and to learn the meaning of why am I here. To love unconditionally and learn to really let go and move forward. To welcome new people and to form farewell by the departure of old friends. To create new experience and to preserve memories. To respect and be respected. This time, I'll let nature run its course. This time, I'm opening my heart to new possibilities. This time perhaps, you can call me selfish.

Sorry for the long post! Here's a picture of me chasing a pigeon in the south side of Melbourne... :D