If You Think You Need Some Lovin'

1:15 AM Unknown 4 Comments

by Pomplamoose

list of my fav books..
The Catcher in the RyeTo Kill a Mockingbird: 50th Anniversary EditionRebel without a Crew: Or How a 23-Year-Old Filmmaker With $7,000 Became a Hollywood PlayerThe Godfather

continuing on my little things list:
17. waking up knowing that it's raining and it was okay to get back to sleep.
18. children's big innocent eyes.
19. strumming my baby Santa (my guitar).
20. watching people's faces when they chew on my cooking.
21. the salty smell of the ocean.
22. singing in the car while stuck in a traffic jam.
23. when the radio just put up my fav song. (especially when i'm in a bad mood)
24. moving on.
25. finish folding my clean clothes.
26. finish reading a book.
27. painting my nails with bright colours.
28. when someone offers a handshake (or a hug).
29. when someone says "i remember you as a kid'.
30. strangers gave a warm smile at you randomly.

4 comments:

nadia said...

oh u got santa cruz.
:D i love how it sound
i ade sakura je. tp x best sgt lah

Unknown said...

hehe...tu pun dah 6 years old...=)

AZ Dreamer said...

beb, now try reading the alchemist! one of my fav. Ouh and also eat pray love! ;)

Unknown said...

ok atif!i will!